"Whether it lasts forever or ends tomorrow, it will have taught you something if you've paid attention"-Sophia Bush-
“To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.” E E Cummings
"Att his moment, there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, that war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."-One Tree Hill
"
There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept; things we don't want to know, but have to learn, and people we can't live without, but have to let go."
There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept; things we don't want to know, but have to learn, and people we can't live without, but have to let go."
-Criminal Minds-
Amanda Thompson's Favorites...
"I miss your smile, but I miss my smile more."-Unknown
"I have no right to indulge in a lack of confidence, it would only interfere with the task before me-Esme Raji-Codell
Christina: The problem is estrogen
meredith:No, the problem is tequila.-Greys Anatomy-
"You don't ever really GET there. You get somewhere else, and as long as that somewhere else is better than where you were, it's worth it to keep going -Josh Kilmer Purcell (Fabulous Beekman Boys)
"Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person."-Agent Rossi on Criminal minds
Toria Ouahmane's Favorites...
"Sweet story Stace, PLEASE tell it again!"-Herself
"To get something you never had, you gotta do something you've never done."
"Aww tits!" (Said to the tune of "Oh shit!")
"Oh you konw, I'm just hanging and bangin"-Aqua Teen Hunger force
"To lose balance sometimes for love, is part of living a balanced life."-Eat, Pray, Love
Brigette Thornes' favorites...
"Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. For the record, it's my least favorite quality. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you. Amazing things will happen. I'm telling you. It's just true."-Conan O'Brien
"Everything was to real, life at 12 and 13, she remembered now, stopped feeling so cartoonish and instead started feeling steely and unpleasant. You couldn't use toys anymore to shift the world through your imagination....half the time the world was just there, life was just there, like a long, dull, irritating play, and the other half of the time it was fraught with danger."-Anne Lamott, Crooked Little Heart
"We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?"-Marianne Williamson
"Being aware of your crap, and actually overcoing your crap are two very different things."-Christina, Greys Anatomy
"I'll read the words you wrote: 'Hello fellow America. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you. Thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower. Son. The Democratic vote for me is right thing to do Philadelphia. So do."-This doesn't make any sense!"-Dennis reading Charlie's speech, It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia
Jay Briggs' (my dad) favorites...
"It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing milkbone underwear."-George Wendt (Norm on "Cheers")
"I was gonna be a gynecologist, but I couldn't find any openings." (Actually a joke he loves, but I thought we would make it a quote for this post
Hope you have enjoyed!
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Seuss-
-Dr Seuss-
No comments:
Post a Comment