"Three wishes, to be exact. And ixnay on wishing for more wishes. That's all. Three. Uno, dos, tres. No substitutions, exchanges, or text."-The Genie from "Aladdin"
What would you wish if you could have six wishes? What would you do if you could wish for 6 different things, and they would all come true? I'm not talking about a magical genie appearing out of nowhere, just six wishes for you and you only. The only stipulation is that you can't ask for more wishes ("Ixnay on the wishing for more wishes.").
Here is what my amazing group of friends had to say about this topic starting with me...
1) Total health (Physically and mentally) for me and those I love.
2) Enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life.
3) An amazing man to share my life with.
4) A life completely free of worry (we all know I am a worrier!)
And for fun...
5) An endless supply of Slurpees.
6) To be able to eat anything I want without gaining any weight.
-Stacie Briggs-
1) No more war.
2) Nobody goes to bed hungry.
3) Everyone gets a roof over their head.
Now that everyone in the world has the basics, now it is time to be a little bit selfish...
4) I wish I had a house in every cool city in the world.
5) I wish I could stop time and restart it whenever I wanted.
6) I wish for health and endless love to those I love.
-Courtney Knopps-
1) Happiness, not just for myself but for everyone.
2) To find love, wherever it may be.
3) For at least one healthy baby, someday.
4) Good health, lord knows I could use this one!
5) A career that will not only bring me success, but one that will keep me happy and help me feel accomplished.
6) Equality, for the world. I have always felt that if there was equality then the world would be a little more peaceful.
-Toria Ouahmane-
1) Financial stability
2) Good health
3) My girls to have long happy lives and be healthy.
4) To expand my family without putting the girls out because I love them.
5) All children would be able to have the same opportunities
6) For my husband to have a local job and be home for me and my family.
-Eryn Coffey-
1) I would wish for the ability to time travel.
2) I would wish for unlimited dark chocolate whenever I want it.
3) I would wish for a removable bladder so that I never have to pee in the middle of the night, I can just unzip my abdomen and take it out.
4)I'd wish for the ability to fload about 2 feet off the ground, just to freak everybody out.
5) I would wish for good health and safety for my loved ones.
6) Lastly, I would wish for a doppelganger, so that she can do everything I don't feel like doing and no one would ever know it wasn't really me.
-Brigette Thornes-
We've thought about our wishes...what would you wish for??
Great blogging, Stacie! Love the title and design too (and concept of having others participate). :) - Sounds like you and your friends have all the important wishes covered. :)
ReplyDelete